No more oil , please. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1155654668biggamesjames">
Republican Primary
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Mitt Romney
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Rudolph Guiliani
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />George Allen
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Condoleeza Rice
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />John McCain
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
No more oil , please. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Then lets get a coal man in office!
In all honesty from listening to Mitt Romney speak and what he has to say I think he will be tough to beat. Keep an eye on him.
A none of the above here wouldn't be bad either.
I think I figured it out...everybody stinks.
I'm voting for Dan Patrick!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I agree with the none of the above.
However I am a big fan of McCain, I just don't see the grand ol party givin him the nod. ALthough if there is any vet that deserves it it would be him.
But it doesnt matter 90% of the people on this board that actually do vote, look only at the party and nothing else.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Most probably won't vote or only vote for who they grew up being told to vote for.
McCain isn't bad but he's too much of a maverick to get much done.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Wouldn't you have Jeb Bush up ? (if not the next one, watch out and see)
Also feel you should have Cheney, as he probably is the one who has ran the country most of the past several years anyway.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
Then lets get a coal man in office!
[/ QUOTE ]
I nominate spuds [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
A few years back you would have plenty listing Rush Limburger on here (yes I know thats not his name but I've always called him that)
Amazing how much he gets distanced now..
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks